Basically, things have just been really busy. Since my last post.....
- John turned 13
- I got a tattoo
- I spent a week in Victoria at the CAPSS conference, along with a little stop in Surrey to visit my Beppe
- the kids finished a school year, including Nathan graduating from grade 6!
- the kids and I got to get away a bit this summer, including a night away in Fernie & Three Hills
- got to take part in the first ever Wind family camping trip
- Nathan turned 12
- Katie got to spend an entire month at SABC - 3 weeks working, and 1 week as a camper
- I finished my first two university courses, and got an A in both of them!
- the renovation at the Centre got underway, and now is just weeks from completion
- got to spend a great Sunday afternoon in Waterton with Grandma & Grandpa, reminiscing about their honeymoon there 38 years ago
- all three kids are now at the high school campus, and I have one in Senior High!
- Katie turned 15
....and so much more. I'm sure there's more, but those seem to be the things that are coming back to me right now.